Apr 22, 2011

僑夜

保健系一家
We have been prepared for this event for 1 month only...
Every night went down to practise practise and practise...(tired)
Till wad time huh?
I'm the one who can't stay up all the night..
"So weak!"---I know~but it's healthy for me=)
I know some of them can tahan till 4am!!!
The latest night for me was only 12:30am...
You know, that night i really wished my mum call me and ask me go home..
then i can go back to my comfortable bed...=X

How's my performance that night?!!
My play named《犀利人夫》.
See this!
I'm so fierce right?!!
I also "xiadao" when i saw these photos...
I'm so serious while performing this play...
"Actually I'm not such girl ya!"
I'm not a 拜金女!
If wanna see my videos,
can click my fb's profile and have a look...^^

And share some photos...
1. Irene 2. Kiki 3. Miao 4. 素佩
All of them are my Health and Nutrition's seniors~~
They are so nice~


Up: Wen Ting, Pan, Me, Yan Ru (Uni 1)
Ah pan and I---Ah pan so cute right? She's from Macau~~
Lastly, it's me...wearing Sari---India traditional clothes...
I realize that i really dunno how to put the 披肩...
And got many flowers from seniors that night...
These flowers i'm holding smells good...
And coz there were some lilies...=)


2 comments:

  1. zomok 你的眼睛一個紅一個正常?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 啊~被你發現了~~因為那個時候已經是晚上十一點了。很累~~

    ReplyDelete